Tuesday, September 18, 2018

"As Iron Sharpens Iron": Different Types of Friends and How God Uses Each One



I have been blessed throughout my life with many sweet friendships, and have noticed through the years that there seem to be a few different "kinds" of friends, and different blessings and growth that each one provides. I believe that friendship is something that God designed and planned not only to bring joy and fun to our lives, but also to help us grow and mature into the people He designed us to be. The Bible tells us in Proverbs 27:17, "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." God gave us all kinds of relationships and fellowship in order to "sharpen" us and help us to grow, and I think that He has also designed each of us to bring certain gifts and abilities to our friendships. Read about these different kinds of friends at one of my dear friends' blog, where I am excited to be able to share as a guest writer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment